Good Samaritans helped out a boater after a vessel capsized Thursday.
HRT workers were in a boat nearby and took action when they saw the other boat flip over, officials said.
The workers helped rescue the boater about 100 yards from the Hampton Roads Bridge-Tunnel.
Officials got a call about the incident around 12:30 p.m.
There are no reported injuries. The boat is still capsized but will be towed.
- Good Samaritans help person from capsized boat
- Tourists killed after duck boat capsized
- Witnesses describe 'tragic' duck boat capsize
- Good Samaritans help stop carjacking
- Scores of migrants feared dead after boat capsizes off Libya
- Coast Guard rescues fisherman after big wave capsizes boat
- 17 killed after duck boat capsizes in Missouri
- Good Samaritan rescues woman from burning home
- Man tackled, tried to steal car from Good Samaritan
- Good Samaritan saves Akron Metro bus driver and passengers