A Winston-Salem man is accused of assaulting a 2-month-old baby in front of a 5-year-old, according to arrest warrants.
William Wade Roseboro, 27, is charged with intentional child abuse and assault inflicting serious injury with a minor present. The alleged assault happened between March 5 and March 24.
The warrants say Roseboro smacked and punched the baby. The assault resulted in injuries to the infant's left eye, ear, and upper lip.
He was arrested on Saturday and taken to the Forsyth County Jail on a $75,000 bond.
- Man accused of assaulting 2-month-old baby in front of 5-year-old
- 2-month-old baby, mom attacked by pit bull
- Van Buren Man Charged In Death Of 2-Month-Old Daughter
- Police: Parents arrested after 2-month-old dies from malnutrition, dehydration
- Phoenix PD: Mother broke bones of 2-month-old boy
- 5-year-old girl killed in crash; mom accused of DWI
- 5-Year-Old Boy's Invention Becomes Reality
- 5-year-old sings to American flags
- Dustin Hoffman accused of sexual assault
- Mid-Michigan priest accused of sexual assault