Older but not necessarily wiser?
That appears to be the theme for the "Jersey Shore Family Vacation" trailer.
There's some partying in the new trailer
The Situation is dealing with his legal issue
MTV has reunited the original ruckus housemates (except for Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola) who are now in different stages of their lives.
Some of them have traded shots of alcohol for baby bottles, so getting out sans kids is an opportunity to prove they can still party like the old days.
"I love my children, but I never let loose," Jenni "JWOWW" Farley says. "Motherhood has made me crazy."
There is also the serious situation for Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, who recently pleaded guilty to tax evasion in a New Jersey federal court.
"Dude, prison's no joke. It's scary," Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi says. "He's literally not going to survive."
The fist pumping begins when "Jersey Shore Family Vacation" premieres April 5.
- 'Jersey Shore Family Vacation' first look trailer
- Mother, Son Drown in Creek near Jersey Shore
- Peek inside Trump's total non-vacation in New Jersey
- 'Jersey Shore' returns with tax troubles, fist bumps and plastic surgery
- Hammerhead shark dragged to shore
- Shuttle Driver Finds Purse With $8,000, Saves Family's Vacation
- Mission possible: Teens skipping cell phones on a family vacation
- Best adventure vacations for 2018
- 13th dismembered foot found on British Columbia shore
- Caught on tape: Hammerhead shark dragged to shore