A pilot suffered a broken arm after a small plane crashed in Lincoln County Thursday.
Missouri State Highway Patrol officials said the pilot was the only person on the plane when it crashed at Wolf Creek Road and Highway U around noon.
Following the crash, the pilot was tak
- Pilot suffers broken arm in small plane
- Pilot suffers broken arm in small plane crash
- Freshman quarterback suffers broken arm during varsity "hazing" incident at high school
- Pilot who crash landed plane in Suffolk sentenced
- Pilot: How a plane can crash and everyone survives
- 1 pilot dead, 1 injured in Air Force plane crash
- Pilot killed when plane crashes at air show in Florida
- 6 dead in small plane crash at Arizona golf course
- 2 injured after small plane crashes at Indiana airport
- Small plane crashes in Lexington with 2 people on board