A man accused of recording videos of women in a restaurant bathroom in Luzerne County has been sentenced to state prison.
Juan Prieto of Hazleton was sentenced Monday to two to four years in prison.
He pleaded no contest to charges of child pornography after police say he secretly recorded dozens of women and girls in the bathroom of Luigi's Restaurant in Mountaintop last year.
A no-contest plea means Prieto did not admit guilt but is sentenced as if he did.
Prieto can have no contact with any of the victims, minors, schools, school zones, school activities, public parks, pools or playgrounds. He is also not a U.S. citizen and may be subject to immigration deportation.
- Alleged Bathroom Peeper Sentenced to State Prison
- Ben Folds pays homage to Rod Rosenstein with 'Mister Peepers' song
- Father sentenced to prison for infant's murder
- Prison ordered for man who hid cameras in LDS meetinghouse bathrooms
- 16-year-old delivers baby cousin in bathroom
- High School students create Beyonce' themed bathroom
- URGENT - Bill Cosby sentenced to 3 to 10 years in a state prison
- Two Southwest pilots live streamed video from a plane's bathroom to the cockpit, flight attendants' lawsuit alleges
- Egyptian singer sentenced to prison for video 'inciting debauchery'
- Convicted Craigslist killer sentenced to life in prison