There are Christmas decorations. Then, there are Christmas exclamations.
At the corner of Forest & 11th, in Boulder, if you do a double-take, you are not alone.
In fact, your first reaction might be to call for help.
Which, is exactly what happened Thursday.
Police, firefighters and paramedics showed up outside Chris Olson's Newlands neighborhood home.
What they soon realized was the dude dangling from the eave, is just a dummy.
The brains behind the "Clark Griswold" (from "Christmas Vacation") creation says he made the manequin out of madness.
And while the doll is supposed to resemble him ... he has no plans to take his alter-ego down until maybe Halloween.
- People call 911 after seeing 'dummy' hanging Christmas lights dangling from roof
- People called 911 after seeing a dummy hanging from the roof. It was just a 'Christmas Vacation' gag
- North Korea warns of nuclear showdown, calls Pence 'political dummy'
- Truck dangles from wall after hitting fence
- Espy calls public hanging comments 'harmful'
- Toddler dangling from roof of Sandusky home is caught by someone who just happened to be driving by
- Toddler rescued from vent, 911 calls released
- Man calls 911 for broken AC
- Demi Lovato 911 call: 'No sirens please'
- Demi Lovato 911 call: 'No sirens, please'