Action News Now is working to compile a list of locations across the North State that are making face masks.
Contact email@example.com if you know of a place creating masks!
How to make your own face mask at home: Face covering is recommended but not mandatory and many are opting to make their own masks in light of the medical supply shortage. If you wish to make your own masks at home here is a step by step guide.
- Idea Fab Labs in Chico are producing fabric face masks and plastic face shields. They ask that you do not call them but contact them through their website. Click Here
- Redding Fashion Alliance is making medical masks: Click Here to learn more.
- Fifth Sun, a local t-shirt company is making masks: Click Here
- Butte County Made with Love Masks group and Project S.A.V.E partnered up to make masks for health care workers and our most vulnerable: They can be contacted through their Facebook page.
- Project S.A.V.E is also working to repair hundreds of N95 masks. You can volunteer and learn more by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org