Please use the below link to access the USACE and FEMA Environmental Assessment for the location of the Camp Fire debris handling facility:
The public has until January 3 end of day to send opinions on the location of the Camp Fire debris handling site.
Posted: Jan 3, 2019 3:59 AM
Updated: Jan 3, 2019 2:00 PM
- USACE and FEMA Environmental Assessment
- Lake Oroville needs assessment
- California's Fourth Climate Change Assessment
- FEMA: Disaster Assistance Information
- COVID-19 Event Risk Assessment Planning Tool
- Tracker tool for assessing safety of gatherings countrywide
- Needs assessment survey open for North Complex Fire survivors
- How to RSVP to Butte Environmental Council meeting
- Apply for FEMA aid for California wildfire recovery
Scroll for more content...