The Paradise Town Council and the Butte County Board of Supervisors passed ordinances requiring the removal of hazard trees damaged by the Camp Fire from private property that may fall into public roadways. The Tree ROE is available for download online HERE.
Meeting dates and times can be found HERE, or call 530-552-3030.
- Tree removal program
- Government Hazard Tree Removal Progrm
- Camp Fire Debris Removal Program: Right-of-Entry Form
- Chico Boy Scout Christmas tree pick up program
- Christmas Tree Fish Habitat
- Park Clean Up: Free Tree
- US Capitol Tree Lighting Ceremony
- USGS: Volcano Hazards Program
- VCE Tool Replacement Program
- Camp Fire WISH Program