Applicants may also call SBA's Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> for more information on SBA disaster assistance. Individuals who are deaf or hard-of-hearing may call (800) 877-8339. Completed applications should be mailed to U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155. The deadline to apply for economic injry is March 18, 2019.
The Small Business Administration is offering low-interest loans for farmers and ranchers in specific California counties affected by the February, 2018 freeze.
Posted: Jul 24, 2018 9:49 AM
Updated: Jul 24, 2018 9:50 AM
- Small Business Administration - California Freeze
- California Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program
- Small Business Saturday
- CA Small Business Fund
- Small business "Payment Protection Plan"
- Comcast RISE Small Business Help
- Small Business Disaster Assistance Link
- Small business loan resources during COVID-19 pandemic
- New Small Business Relief not yet available
- Apply Now: Small Business Tax relief
Scroll for more content...