The North Valley Community Foundation's hearts are broken for the families that were affected by the Tehama County tragedy and they are standing by ready to help.
They have set up a Rancho Tehama Support Fund where 100% of the donations will go to those families that were impacted by the shooting.
North Valley Community Foundation will work with the people on the ground to disburse the funds to those in need.
They will identify needs and help families with things like medical bills, and burial needs.
Donations are tax deductible and can be made by visiting www.NVCF.org or by mail to 240 Main Street Suite 260, Chico 95928.
- Rancho Tehama support fund
- Tehama County Election Results
- Go Fund Me: Support for Tate Hampton
- Red Cross Donations for Tehama Co. Wildfires
- Camp Fire Student Fund
- Chico Children's Endowment Fund Link
- Go-Fund-Me for Bob Pasero
- Shelter Crisis Declarations and HEAP Funding
- Go-Fund-Me: Plumas Elementary Playground
- Butte College Foundation Camp Fire Fund