A team of engineering and science professors from Purdue University and Manhattan College has created a survey to better understanding experiences people have had with drinking water in the Camp Fire burn scar.
Posted: May 1, 2019 5:01 PM
- Purdue University Camp Fire survey
- Chico Chamber Camp Fire Survey
- Purdue University Camp Fire Community Water Assesment
- Carr Fire recovery survey
- Upper Bidwell Park Survey
- Business Broadband Survey
- Chico Bike Lane Survey
- USGS: U.S. Geological Survey
- Community visioning survey
- Redding Fiber Broadband survey
Scroll for more content...