Chico Unified has developed two options for the changes and wants to hear from parents and community members.
The district has community meetings on the matter scheduled:
-Tuesday Jan. 30 at 5:30 p.m. in the multipurpose room at Marigold.
-Wednesday, Jan. 31 at 2:30 p.m. in the library at Neal Dow.
-Tuesday, Feb. 6 at 7 p.m. in the multipurpose room at Shasta.
- Meetings to discuss CUSD boundary changes
- Meetings to Discuss Proposed Cal Water Rate Raises
- Gridley City Council Meeting
- Long Term Recovery Meetings
- City of Redding Council Meeting
- Chico City Council Meeting Agenda
- Hirz Fire Public Meeting: August 31
- Police Community Advisory Board September Meeting
- Live stream to Paradise Irrigation District meeting
- Chico City Council Meeting Agenda March 5, 2019