Taxpayers who are victims of wildfires may claim a deduction for a disaster loss sustained in an area proclaimed by the governor to be in a state of emergency. For a complete list of all disasters declared by the governor, see the "List of Disasters" chart. Just CLICK HERE to see the list.
Here is a link to the California governor's list of official disasters, which may qualify some taxpayers to deductions for disaster losses.
Posted: Oct 7, 2020 11:32 AM
- List of California's officially declared disasters
- California counties on state's coronavirus watch list
- FEMA: Disaster Assistance Information
- Pet disaster preparedness
- North Valley Animal Disaster Group
- Sign up for CalHOME Disaster Funding
- Shasta Co.: Claim for disaster relief
- List of DMV offices reopening
- California Lotto
- California Hope
Scroll for more content...