Missing school, stay-at-home orders, disrupted routines is hard enough for children and families but especially hard for children with autism. For resources during this time, CLICK HERE.
Find a resource link below to help in explaining the coronavirus.
Posted: Apr 10, 2020 11:45 AM
- Helping children with autism understand the coronavirus
- Understand California's mask requirement
- Understand the vaccine rollout in Shasta County
- Children's Medicine Recall
- Chico Children's Endowment Fund Link
- IRS taxpayer help
- Benefit Fund for children of Daniel and Rena Moll
- Links to Help Fire Victims
- Comcast RISE Small Business Help
- California Coronavirus Employment Guidance
Scroll for more content...