PARADISE, Calif. - The town of Paradise and Butte County want to remind people about the Government Tree Program to remove hazard trees that may fall on public roadways.
The State will bear the cost, but a right of entry form is required.
You can find out more by calling the Tree Right of Entry Center at (530) 552-3030 or click here.
- Government Hazard Tree Removal Program
- Tree removal program
- USGS: Volcano Hazards Program
- Interactive Fire hazard map
- Butte county hazard mitigation plan
- Camp Fire Debris Removal Program: Right-of-Entry Form
- Chico Boy Scout Christmas tree pick up program
- Christmas Tree Fish Habitat
- Park Clean Up: Free Tree
- US Capitol Tree Lighting Ceremony