If you would like to see which specific trails have reopened at the Mendocino National Forest in Glenn and Mendocino counties, click the link, HERE.
(Note the link works better on a desktop to view the map)
Certain parts of the forest were forced to close after the Mendocino-Complex fire that broke out in 2018.
- Forest service reopens certain trails at Mendocino Ntl. Forest
- Adopt-a-Forest Events
- Klamath National Forest Fire Restrictions
- New Digital Field Trip to Giant Sequoia Forest
- Logging in national forests roadless rule comment period
- Sierra Oro Farm Trail, purchase passport
- Rails to Trails secures additional funding
- National Park Service
- CalTrans Customer Service Request
- Passages senior services