To apply for Temporary Use to use a business’s private space, businesses may contact the City of Chico Planning Division of the Community Development Department at 530-879-6800. To apply for use of public space, businesses may contact the City of Chico Public Works Department at 530-879-6900.
The City of Chico issued an emergency order temporarily expanding outdoor commerce for non-food businesses on private property.
Posted: Jul 27, 2020 4:55 PM
- Chico to temporarily expand outside commerce for non-food businesses
- Chico Chamber of Commerce
- Chico Chamber of Commerce Business Resources during Coronavirus
- Chico Chamber of Commerce Workforce Survey
- Chico Chamber of Commerce Moving Chico Forward Special Report
- Chico Chamber of Commerce 2018 Local Election Guide
- Redding Chamber of Commerce Special Membership Offer
- Report non-essential business violations in Chico
- Outdoor Business Expansion Application in Chico
- View: Redding Chamber of Commerce: COVID-19 Micro-Enterprise Relief Grants
Scroll for more content...