A Right-of-Entry Center will open Monday, Dec. 10, in Oroville for property owners to hand in ROE forms and ask questions about the debris removal program.
Posted: Dec 10, 2018 10:57 AM
- Camp Fire Debris Removal Program: Right-of-Entry Form
- Butte County Debris Removal Program
- Bear Fire: Alternative program debris removal application
- CalOES debris removal
- Butte County right-of-entry form
- Camp Fire DNA Consent Form
- Camp Fire WISH Program
- Camp Fire Wish Program
- Camp Fire: Tree Removal Deadline
- Camp Fire: Escort Request Form and Information
Scroll for more content...