Here is the latest information on Friday, Mar. 5, 2021 for Butte County Covid-19 vaccinations
NEW: First Dose Community Vaccination Clinic
March 10 & 11 | Oroville Sports Club | Butte County Residents 65+, Food & AG
First dose COVID-19 vaccine appointments for residents 65+ and those who work in the food and agriculture sectors who live in Butte County. The community clinic is located at the Oroville Sports Club at 2600 Oro Dam Blvd, by appointment only. To schedule your vaccination:
- Online signup: CLICK HERE
- Oroville Hospital: (530) 538-3379
MyTurn Pilot – Limited Appointments: Friday, March 5 | Silver Dollar Fairgrounds, by appointment only
Book First Dose through MyTurn: Butte County residents only (see below for next week's clinics and different sign-up procedure/website)
March 8, 9, 10, & 11 | Chico Meriam Park | Butte County Residents 65+
NEW UPDATE: The first dose community vaccination clinics at Meriam Park in Chico the week of March 8th are now open to all approved sectors in Phases 1a and 1b in addition to those 65+, by appointment only.
First dose community clinics for the week of March 8 are prioritized for Butte County residents ages 65 and older, by appointment only. To schedule your vaccination:
- · CLICK THIS LINK (it is not the MYTURN link)
- · Vaccine Scheduling Hotline: 552-3020. Please reserve this line for those without internet. Calling the hotline WILL NOT book your appointment faster. If you have internet, scheduling your second dose is fast and easy.
- Hotline Hours of operation - Friday, March 5: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.