Mental Health agencies have seen an increase in calls since the pandemic began. Action News Now spoke to Butte County behavioral health who shared the data below.
Posted: Jun 24, 2020 2:51 PM
- Butte County Department of Behavioral Health mobile crisis team report
- Butte County groundwater report
- Redding Rancheria launches mobile COVID-19 vaccination team
- Butte County Public Health answers coronavirus questions
- Butte County Public Health & CDC - COVID-19
- Meet Butte County's new Public Health Officer
- Butte County Public Health Covid Vaccine
- Butte County Road Closures
- Butte County Fire
- Butte County Voter Guide
Scroll for more content...