UPDATE 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, July 2, 2019 - The forward progress on the Cummings Fire was stopped at 3/4 of an acre. Crews are mopping up the scene of the fire. An investigation into the cause of the fire is continuing at the scene.
SUSANVILLE, CALIF. - The CAL FIRE Lassen-Modoc Unit has sent firefighters to Susanville to respond to a vegetation fire located at 716975 Cummings Rd.
The fire was reported a little bit before 2 p.m. on Tuesday, July 2, 2019.
As of 2:45 p.m. units had been sent to the scene but no further information was available.
- Forward progress stopped on Cummings Fire in Susanville
- Glencove Fire in Vallejo, forward progress stopped
- CAL FIRE stops forward progress on Elk Fire
- Forward progress stopped on Ranch Fire in Igo
- Forward progress of fire stopped on Highway 99 fire in Tehama County
- Grande Fire - Progress Stopped on Berry Creek Vegetation Fire
- Crews make good progress on Getty Fire
- Fire crews make good progress on Kincade Fire
- Yuba County Moves Forward With Plans to Sue PG&E
- Phoenix carving becomes stop for those leaving Paradise