REDDING, Calif. - Reclamation is alerting the public that water levels in Trinity River and Lewiston Lake could fluctuate rapidly above and below the lake this evening due to emergency water releases associated with the Carr Fire.
They are asking people to take precautions if they are or near the lake or river.
Lewiston releases to the Trinity River are immediately increasing by 500 cfs - from 750 cfs to 1,250 cfs total.
The Trinity Power Plant has been evacuated due to fire activity. So far, it is still generating power, but the situation could change.
- Trinity River and Lewiston Lake Water Levels Could Fluctuate Due to Carr Fire
- Carr Fire Victims in Shasta Lake Still Receiving Water Bills
- Boil Water Advisory Issued Following Carr Fire
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Carr Fire Television Special
- Post Offices Temporarily Close Due to Carr Fire
- Shasta-Trinity National forest Conducts Fire Projects
- Captain Fire burning in Trinity County
- Carr Fire Stalls Construction Work
- Carr Fire Debris Removal Deadline