There come times in everyone’s life where their spirit is tested. For our Shasta and Trinity County family, that time is now.
The destructive Carr Fire may have caused some to bend, but when we stand together, we will never break.
More than 1,000 families have lost their homes, their prized possessions. We’re hoping you can help make them whole again.
The United Way is one of many standing together with the victims. United Way has partnered with Tri Counties Bank to create a fund that will directly benefit those effected by the fire.
We at Action News Now are trying to help any way we can. Beginning on Wednesday at 4 p.m., going through Thursday night, tune in live to Action News Now to help support Carr Fire victims and help support United Way and the Carr Fire Relief Fund.
Your donation will go directly to these families affected. There are several ways you can help:
· On your mobile device, text CARRFIRE to 91999 or click this link to visit norcalunitedway.org.
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Support victims of the Carr Fire with the Carr Fire Relief Fund
- Carr Fire Television Special
- Cal HOPE Shasta Provides Emotional Support for Carr Fire Victims
- Resources for Victims of Carr Fire
- Sighs of Relief: Residents return home amid Carr Fire disaster
- Carr Fire Stalls Construction Work
- Carr Fire Debris Removal Deadline
- Gov. Brown Lowers Capitol Flags for Carr Fire Victims
- Sierra Pacific Foundation Donates $35,000 to Carr Fire Victims