CHICO, Calif. - Chico fire is responding to a house fire on Wrangler Court near Forest Ave. in south Chico, Chico fire said. The fire has been put out, however, one person has died from the fire, according to Chico fire.
Chico Fire Department Battalion Chief Jesse Alexander said he was a 70-year-old man who died in the duplex fire.
The fire broke out around 1 p.m., fire crews said.
- House fire in south Chico, one person dead
- Family identifies man killed in Chico house fire
- Sheriff's Office Camp Fire Missing Person List
- South Fire: 5,209 acres and 61% containment
- Crews extinguish Oroville house fire
- Chico Fire Captain Recounts Efforts Fighting Carr Fire
- Gridley house fire started in chicken coop
- Parts of South Upper Bidwell Park Reopened After Stoney Fire
- CAL FIRE respond to house fire in Thermalito
- Chico Firefighters Dispatched to Fire Call at Chico Super 8 Hotel