ANDERSON, Calif. - The Sierra Pacific Foundation recently announced its partnership with the Shasta Regional Community Foundation committing $35,000 for Carr Fire victims, relief and recovery efforts. The Foundation will also be matching contributions of its crewmembers.
“Like everyone in our community, we are inspired by the way our Shasta and Trinity county communities are pulling together to help each other in midst of the loss and tragedy from the Carr Fire,” said Carolyn Emmerson Dietz, Foundation president. “The community has rallied with an outpouring of commitment, resolve and generosity in recovery efforts. The Foundation’s contribution will assist the countless organizations working diligently to meet the rising needs for relief from this catastrophic event.”
- Sierra Pacific Foundation Donates $35,000 to Carr Fire Victims
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Cornerstone Community Bank Donates $50,000 to Carr Fire Victims
- Resources for Victims of Carr Fire
- Carr Fire Television Special
- United Way, Tri Counties Bank support Carr Fire victims with $175K donation drive
- Servers to Donate Tips to Carr Fire Victims in "One Night Charity"
- Support victims of the Carr Fire with the Carr Fire Relief Fund
- Gov. Brown Lowers Capitol Flags for Carr Fire Victims
- District Attorney Warns of Scams Affecting Carr Fire Victims