REDDING, Calif. -- Steve Zielinski, a doctor at Shasta Regional Medical Center in Redding, lost his home in the Carr Fire on Friday.
Action News Now reporter Laura Eng spoke with him about his experience and what he will do moving forward.
FOLLOW LAURA ENG ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Shasta Regional Medical Center Doctor Loses Home in Carr Fire
- Baby Returned to Mercy Medical Center NICU following Carr Fire
- Couple Loses Home In Carr Fire Days Before Wedding
- First 5 Shasta Gives Grants to Carr Fire Victims
- Cal HOPE Shasta Provides Emotional Support for Carr Fire Victims
- Carr Fire Victims in Shasta Lake Still Receiving Water Bills
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Carr Fire Television Special
- FEMA Opening Disaster Recovery Center for Carr Fire Victims
- Carr Fire Stalls Construction Work