SISKIYOU COUNTY, Calif. - Several fires have caused evacuations in Siskiyou County, according to the Siskiyou County Sheriff’s Office.
The evacuation order is Taylor Creek Rd. and the areas nearby.
There are evacuation warnings for Forks of Salmon, Sawyers Bar, Tennant and Antelope Creek areas.
The U.S. Forest Service is calling it the River Complex as there are 13 fires burning within the complex.
The U.S. Forest said there are four fires to note:
- The Haypress Fire is about 600 acres
- The Summer Fire is about 75 acres
- The Cronan Fire is about 165 acres
- The Packers Fire is about 50 acres
Other fires in the complex are:
- The Graham Fire is about five acres
- The Trailhead Fire is about two acres.
- Seven other fires were contained on Sunday.
The U.S. Forest Service said support has come from smokejumpers from Redding and Boise, Idaho. It said rappellers have come from Oregon and CAL FIRE.