CHICO, Calif. - Chico barbeque enthusiasts came together Saturday to show their best skills on the grill to raise money to benefit survivors of the Camp Fire.
The event was produced by the 20-30 Club. The cook-off was held at Sierra Steel Harley Davidson in Chico.
Their ten team rib cook-off provided lots of great food for visitors, and also featured a beer garden, a raffle and live music.
They hoped to raise $20,000 dollars during the event for Camp Fire survivors.
- Ribs for the Ridge raised thousands for Camp Fire survivors
- New trees planted on Concow Ridge for Camp Fire mitigation
- Camp Fire survivors blessed in Buddhist ceremony
- 6 months after the Camp Fire: Survivor stories
- 6 months after the Camp Fire: Senior survivors
- Birkenstock Pop-Up Shoe Giveaway for Camp Fire Survivors
- 1,900 Camp Fire survivors still on FEMA housing list
- Camp Fire Fund 2018
- Camp Fire: School Closures
- Camp Fire: Thanksgiving Together