CHICO, Calif. - Recology, an employee-owned company, recently donated $100,000 to the Camp Fire Relief Fund at the
Golden Valley Bank Community Foundation.
The check was presented by Dan Shea, General Manager of Recology Butte and Colusa Counties.
"We are proud to be part of this community and the relief efforts for the fire victims," Shea said. "We look forward to helping the Foundation direct this money to where it is needed most."
Recology joined many local companies assisting the Foundation’s Camp Fire fundraising efforts and their contribution pushed the total to over $2 million.
The Foundation and its’ fundraising partners are accepting general contributions for Camp Fire Relief.
Checks can be made payable to GVBCF – Camp Fire and dropped off or mailed to the Bank. Donations can also be accepted through PayPal through the Foundation’s website at www.goldenvalley.bank.
CLICK THIS LINK to see our Camp Fire Donations Page
CLICK THIS LINK to visit our FIRE WATCH section of our website, containing articles including latest information, missing person's information and official re-entry notices.
- Recology Donates $100K for Camp Fire Relief Efforts
- DONATE: Camp Fire Relief
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Oregon Student Blacksmith Donates to Chico School for Camp Fire Relief
- Camp Fire Fund 2018
- Camp Fire: School Closures
- Camp Fire: Thanksgiving Together
- California Highway Patrol releases video about officer efforts during Camp Fire
- Chico Fire Captain Recounts Efforts Fighting Carr Fire
- Sighs of Relief: Residents return home amid Carr Fire disaster