Rabobank is suspending late and overdraft fees for Camp Fire-impacted customers whose accounts are based at the bank’s Magalia, Paradise and South Chico branches.
Now through Nov. 30, 2018, the bank will waive or refund any late fees for mortgage, consumer and business banking loans, as well as overdraft fees for consumer and business checking accounts.
Bank official said customers also have no-fee access to more than 3,500 network ATMs, many of which are located inside convenience and retail stores across California. Thousands more can be found across the United States.
- RaboBank waives fees for Camp Fire victims
- Camp Fire: Resources for Victims
- Camp Fire: List of identified victims
- FEMA Arrives in Chico to Help Camp Fire Victims
- Facebook group helping Camp Fire victims find new homes
- North State Comes Together at Vigil for Camp Fire Victims
- Community Interfaith Memorial honors victims of Camp Fire
- Camp Fire Fund 2018
- Camp Fire: School Closures
- Camp Fire: Thanksgiving Together