Photo Gallery 10 Images
LASSEN COUNTY, Calif. - A lightning-caused fire in Lassen County has reached 3,380 acres and has reached 98% containment.
The R-1 fire is about thirteen miles north of Susanville along Horse Lake Road and started around 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 28.
No buildings have been burned with both land and aircrews working the fire.
Stay with Action News Now for updates.
- R-1 Ranch fire in Lassen County burns 3,380 acres
- Doyle Fire burns 193 acres, destroys 1 home in Lassen County
- Vegetation Fire Burns in Lassen National Forest
- Lassen National Forest to conduct control burn
- Dale Fire: 800+ Acres burned in Tehama County
- Sand Fire burns 2,500 acres in Yolo County, evacuations lifted
- Fire crews contain Snowstorm Fire in Lassen County
- Ranch Fire reaches 100% containment
- Murphy Fire Burns 100 Acres, Precautionary Evacuations in Place
- Paskenta Fire burns 46 acres west of Corning