SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Two Shasta County U.S. Post Offices have been temporarily closed due to the Carr Fire.
The two offices temporarily closed include:
French Gulch Post Office located at 14200 Main Street in French Gulch.
Shasta Post Office, located at 15430 State Highway 299 West in Shasta.
Both of these locations are in areas under evacuation due to the fast growing wildfire.
Customers impacted can pick up their mail at the Downtown Redding Post Office. It's located at 1647 Yuba Street in Redding. It's open from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. It is closed on the weekend.
Customers are reminded to bring proper photo ID in order to make mail and package pickups.
- Post Offices Temporarily Close Due to Carr Fire
- Free Materials Given to Prevent Post Carr Fire Erosion
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Carr Fire Television Special
- Carr Fire Stalls Construction Work
- Carr Fire Debris Removal Deadline
- CHP officer saves fawn from raging Carr Fire
- Trinity River and Lewiston Lake Water Levels Could Fluctuate Due to Carr Fire
- Carr Fire: Evacuations lifted in some areas
- Boil Water Advisory Issued Following Carr Fire