Butte County -- The event is called "One Night Charity" and will be held this Wednesday, August 22.
It was started 7 years ago by Grayson Lobosky, now the Bar Manager at La Salles.
"The first time we did this, almost 7 years ago, we raised nearly $15,000. 100% of those proceeds went directly to the victims of the massive Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami that devastated Japan," said Lobosky.
Here's the break-down of who is doing what:
Servers Donating Tips:
Restaurants Giving a Sales Percentages:
The owner of the Banshee is donating $1000, and to top it all of, dozens of restaurants in Sacramento, San Francisco, even in Brooklyn are taking part in the effort.
Lobosky will collect and manage the funds raised and deliver it all to the relief fund of Shasta Regional Community Foundation.
For a link of restaurants and bars participating, click here.
- Servers to Donate Tips to Carr Fire Victims in "One Night Charity"
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Sierra Pacific Foundation Donates $35,000 to Carr Fire Victims
- Cornerstone Community Bank Donates $50,000 to Carr Fire Victims
- Resources for Victims of Carr Fire
- Carr Fire Television Special
- United Way, Tri Counties Bank support Carr Fire victims with $175K donation drive
- Support victims of the Carr Fire with the Carr Fire Relief Fund
- Gov. Brown Lowers Capitol Flags for Carr Fire Victims
- District Attorney Warns of Scams Affecting Carr Fire Victims