BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. – The Disaster Recovery Centers for the Camp Fire located in Chico and in Oroville will be closed on Sundays and have announced new hours of operation.
The new operating hours are 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday. They will be closed this coming Sunday, Dec. 9, 2018.
Disaster Recovery Centers in Chico and Oroville remain available for residents to connect with resources needed to recover and rebuild. Local, state and federal agencies along with community organizations are available to answer questions about disaster assistance.
Disaster Recovery Center locations include:
- Chico Mall-1982 E 20th St, Chico, CA 95928
- Oroville-2140 Feather River Blvd., Oroville, CA 95965
The centers will also be closed on Dec. 25, 2018, and Jan. 1, 2019.
For additional fire recovery information and resources, visit ButteCountyRecovers.org.
- New Hours Start This Weekend for FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers in Chico and Oroville
- FEMA Opening Disaster Recovery Center for Carr Fire Victims
- CAMP FIRE: Red Cross Shelters to Consolidate, Oroville FEMA Center Opens
- FEMA Arrives in Chico to Help Camp Fire Victims
- North Valley Animal Disaster Group
- What to Expect When FEMA Arrives
- 80 FEMA Trailers Ready for Fire Evacuees
- Lions Club Members to Open Chico Disaster Relief Store on Monday
- No Delay for Benefits Due to FEMA Inspection Miscommunication
- Chico Police Department Devotes Thousands of Hours to Carr Fire Aid