BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. – The Disaster Recovery Centers for the Camp Fire located in Chico and in Oroville will be closed on Sundays and have announced new hours of operation.
The new operating hours are 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday. They will be closed this coming Sunday, Dec. 9, 2018.
Disaster Recovery Centers in Chico and Oroville remain available for residents to connect with resources needed to recover and rebuild. Local, state and federal agencies along with community organizations are available to answer questions about disaster assistance.
Disaster Recovery Center locations include:
- Chico Mall-1982 E 20th St, Chico, CA 95928
- Oroville-2140 Feather River Blvd., Oroville, CA 95965
The centers will also be closed on Dec. 25, 2018, and Jan. 1, 2019.
For additional fire recovery information and resources, visit ButteCountyRecovers.org.
- New Hours Start This Weekend for FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers in Chico and Oroville
- FEMA Opening Disaster Recovery Center for Carr Fire Victims
- Mobile FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers to Provide Services in Concow and Magalia Monday and Tuesday
- FEMA Hiring Local Residents to Support Wildfire Recovery
- CAMP FIRE: Red Cross Shelters to Consolidate, Oroville FEMA Center Opens
- FEMA Arrives in Chico to Help Camp Fire Victims
- Recovery Center in Paradise Open Despite Rainy Weather
- North Valley Animal Disaster Group
- Oroville olive orchard fire may have started in homeless camp
- What to Expect When FEMA Arrives