REDDING, Calif. - Infusion Spa and Beautique in Redding handed out free makeup bags on August 25 to help Carr Fire victims feel more pampered in wake of the fire.
The bags were filled with everyday makeup essentials to help the victims feel more taken care of during this difficult time.
"One of my friends lost her home and she told me 'I've cried more tears from all the blessings I'm receiving from the community and the world than I have from the loss of my home'" said Tina Elkins of Infusion Spa and Beautique.
If you were not able to make it to the store on August 25, give them a call and they will be able to provide you with a bag. They can be reached at (530) 244-3223.
- Redding Spa Gives Makeup Bags to Carr Fire Victims
- Resources for Victims of Carr Fire
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Carr Fire Television Special
- Support victims of the Carr Fire with the Carr Fire Relief Fund
- Sierra Pacific Foundation Donates $35,000 to Carr Fire Victims
- District Attorney Warns of Scams Affecting Carr Fire Victims
- FEMA Opening Disaster Recovery Center for Carr Fire Victims
- First 5 Shasta Gives Grants to Carr Fire Victims
- Gov. Brown Lowers Capitol Flags for Carr Fire Victims