SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Gov. Brown has ordered the Capitol flags to be flown at half-staff in honor of two firefighters who died while working on the Carr Fire.
"Anne and I were devestated to learn about the deaths of these two heroes who lost their lives while protecting their fellow Californians," said Brown. "We honor them and all the first responders who are working day and night to protect life and property as wildfires continue to burn across the state."
The Capitol flags will be lowered for 72 hours in honor of both men.
- Gov. Brown Lowers Capitol Flags for Carr Fire Victims
- Resources for Victims of Carr Fire
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Carr Fire Television Special
- Support victims of the Carr Fire with the Carr Fire Relief Fund
- Sierra Pacific Foundation Donates $35,000 to Carr Fire Victims
- Redding Spa Gives Makeup Bags to Carr Fire Victims
- Carr Fire Victims in Shasta Lake Still Receiving Water Bills
- First 5 Shasta Gives Grants to Carr Fire Victims
- Cornerstone Community Bank Donates $50,000 to Carr Fire Victims