IGO, Calif. - The Ranch Fire was stopped by firefighters on the ground and in the air in the Shasta County community of Igo on Friday. It had grown to between 15-20 acres in size.
A spokesperson from the CAL FIRE Shasta-Trinity Unit told Action News Now reporter Elizabeth Zelidon that the fire was threatening one home.
Fire officials said resources will be committing resources to the fire for at least the rest of the day.
- Forward progress stopped on Ranch Fire in Igo
- Forward progress stopped on Cummings Fire in Susanville
- Igo Fire Department: "Time to evacuate"
- Forward progress of fire stopped on Highway 99 fire in Tehama County
- Grande Fire - Progress Stopped on Berry Creek Vegetation Fire
- Firefighters Gain More Control of Ranch Fire from Orland Camp
- VIDEO: A Look at Forest Ranch After the Camp Fire
- Yuba County Moves Forward With Plans to Sue PG&E
- Phoenix carving becomes stop for those leaving Paradise
- Fire crews battling 5-acre fire in Palermo