CHICO, Calif. - Chico Fire Department is looking into a fire that made one home unliveable.
The fire started around 10 a.m. on Sunday, the tenant of this home woke up to see her ceiling sagging above her, Chico Fire said.
She thought it might be a leak and called it in.
Fire crews contained the flames but said the home is no longer liveable.
First responders said it's more than fires, that crews are responding to but a host of weather-related incidents.
"With the rain and multiple vehicle accidents, fire units are very busy at this time," Division Chief of Chico Fire Jesse Alexander said. "Driving on the roads with the pooling going on the sides, slow down your speeds especially on the freeways and highways."
There were no injuries in this fire.
- Flames make Chico home 'unlivable'
- Chico building catches flames on Olive Street
- Flames destroy part of Chico church
- Palermo mobile home completely burned by flames
- Flames destroy home north of Oroville
- Flames destroy several mobile homes in Gerber
- Pick-up truck destroyed by flames on Skyway
- Early morning fire destroys Chico home
- CAL FIRE crews quickly put out flames near Feather River in Oroville
- Home, home on the Ridge!