SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Shasta County residents affected by the Carr Fire are receiving another form of financial assistance in wake of the deadly fire.
$30,000 worth of grants are being made to victims of the Carr Fire through First 5 Shasta, an organization that focuses on programs for children.
The organization has created a wildlife recovery grant budget using funds already set aside from tobacco tax funding.
To find out if you qualify, learn the funding guidelines and application deadline information, CLICK HERE.
- First 5 Shasta Gives Grants to Carr Fire Victims
- Carr Fire Victims in Shasta Lake Still Receiving Water Bills
- Cal HOPE Shasta Provides Emotional Support for Carr Fire Victims
- Resources for Victims of Carr Fire
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Carr Fire Television Special
- Shasta Regional Medical Center Doctor Loses Home in Carr Fire
- Support victims of the Carr Fire with the Carr Fire Relief Fund
- Sierra Pacific Foundation Donates $35,000 to Carr Fire Victims
- Cornerstone Community Bank Donates $50,000 to Carr Fire Victims