UPDATED 5:32 p.m. Monday, August 20, 2018 - PG&E reports 69 customers are still without power after a crane fell and took out power lines in the area.
PG&E spokesperson, Paul Moreno, said PG&E hopes to have power fully restored to customers in this area by midnight.
FOLLOW LAURA ENG ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
UPDATED 12:47 p.m. Monday, August 20, 2018 - PG&E is reporting that over 4,000 customers lost power after the crane fell and took out some power lines in the area.
They are currently working to fix the problem and have restored power to all but 75 customers in the area.
BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Cal Fire firefighters responded to a vegetation fire on the 8400 block of Skyway in Butte County on August 20, after it appeared that a large crane fell through some power wires.
The fire was fully contained at .10 acres. The Cal Fire Butte County Unit says that the fire is under investigation and crews will remain on the scene until the crane is removed.
- Thousands Lose Power Due to Fallen Crane in Paradise
- Paradise High School Survives Camp Fire
- Firefighters Contain Structure Fire in Paradise
- Niners Coach, Paradise Native Helps Bring Paradise Football Team to Monday Night Football Game
- Grass Fire is Prompting Evacuations in Fairfield, Paradise Valley
- Chico Woman Speaks about People Trapped in Paradise
- Father Calms Daughter During Intense Escape from Paradise
- VIDEO: A Look at Paradise After the Camp Fire
- Parts of Yosemite National Park closed due to wildfire
- Post Offices Temporarily Close Due to Carr Fire