Photo Gallery 2 Images
PARADISE, Calif. - Around 1:30 p.m. CAL FIRE responded to a vegetation fire that was approximately four acres, on Neal Road near the Butte County landfill. No reports of structures threatened.
After 15 minutes crews were able to stop the forward progress of the fire. Crews will continue to mop up the area.
It is unknown the cause of the fire but it is currently under investigation.
- Vegetation Fire on Neal road contained
- Vegetation Fire Contained Near Pentz Road and Lime Saddle Road
- Concow Home Destroyed, Nearby Vegetation Contained Quickly
- Firefighters Contain Small Vegetation Fire in Shasta Lake
- Concow Mobile Home Destroyed, Vegetation Fire Quickly Contained
- Firefighters quickly contain vegetation fire north of Artois
- Sunset Fire on Forbestown Road quickly contained
- Vegetation Fire Lights up Transient Camp
- Vegetation Fire Burns in Lassen National Forest
- Ferguson Fire is Fully contained