UPDATE 11:35 a.m. Monday, July 8, 2019 - The Snowstorm Fire is 100% contained at 263 acres, according to fire officials.
For more information, CLICK HERE.
LASSEN COUNTY, Calif. - Firefighters are working to extinguish a 263-acre fire in Lassen County that officials said was sparked by lightning.
The fire was first reported at around 4:30 p.m. on Friday, July 5, south of Ravendale.
The fire is now 50% contained and is being managed by the Susanville Bureau of Land Management.
- Fire crews contain Snowstorm Fire in Lassen County
- Vegetation Fire Burns in Lassen National Forest
- Fire crews battling 5-acre fire in Palermo
- Doyle Fire burns 193 acres, destroys 1 home in Lassen County
- Crews extinguish Oroville house fire
- Fire crews extinguish grass fire near Gold Country Casino
- Crews responding to 16-acre vegetation fire in Red Bluff
- Crews battling 2-acre fire near Palermo-Honcut Highway
- Crews extinguish fire caused by illegal fireworks in Redding
- Highland Fire in Shasta County