SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - The deadline to apply for Carr Fire disaster assistance is approaching on Oct. 3.
The FDA is providing up to $25 million in low-interest loans for Carr Fire victims.
People who have lost their home, cars or other property can apply for a loan before Oct. 3.
The Disaster Loan Outreach Center is open weekdays for the next two weeks to accommodate all those who need loans.
So far, of the over 1,000 homes destroyed by the Carr Fire, only 700 applications for assistance have been submitted.
- Deadline Approaching to Apply for Carr Fire Disaster Assistance
- Carr Fire Debris Removal Deadline
- Oct. 3 is the Last Day to Apply for Federal Carr Fire Assistance
- Sighs of Relief: Residents return home amid Carr Fire disaster
- FEMA Opening Disaster Recovery Center for Carr Fire Victims
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Carr Fire Television Special
- DEADLINE APPROACHING: What You Need to Know About Camp Fire Debris Removal
- Carr Fire Stalls Construction Work
- Carr Fire: Evacuations lifted in some areas