Photo Gallery 6 Images
GLENN COUNTY, Calif. - Cal Fire said they are on the scene of a vegetation fire near Black Butte Lake.
As of 10 a.m. Thursday, the Grizzly Fire has burned 154 acres and is 100% contained, forward progress has been stopped, according to Cal Fire.
It began Monday, March 2, around 11:30 a.m. near the Grizzly Flat Area, west of Orland in Glenn County.
With a helicopter in the air, the Tehama-Glenn Cal Fire unit and Orland Fire are working together on foot to navigate the rough terrain and make access.
RELATED: Action News Now's Fire Watch
Fire crews said the conditions they are seeing now are what is usually seen in the summertime.
There are no evacuations at this time and no threat to structures.
Stay with Action News Now for updates.
- Crews fully contain 'Grizzly Fire' near Black Butte Lake
- Rawson Fire fully contained
- Ferguson Fire is Fully contained
- Mendocino Complex Fire Fully Contained
- Lane Fire in Tehama County is Fully Contained
- Silver Fire in Palo Cedro is Fully Contained
- Crews extinguish Oroville house fire
- Fire crews battling 5-acre fire in Palermo
- Butte County Fire Department honors their own
- Cigarette butt to blame for apartment fire