Photo Gallery 2 Images
VENTURA COUNTY, Calif. - The Ventura County Fire Department is battling the Marie Fire, burning at 9,999 acres north of Somis. The fire is now 95% contained as of Nov. 5 at 3:38 p.m.
Firefighters have continued to hold existing containment lines, mop-up, and patrol around structures within the fire perimeter. CAL FIRE said damage assessment has been completed as of Tuesday.
The Marie Fire destroyed four structures, according to CAL FIRE.
All evacuation orders have been lifted as of 2 p.m. Nov. 2.
- Crews battling Maria Fire in Ventura County
- Fire crews battling 5-acre fire in Palermo
- Crews battling 2-acre fire near Palermo-Honcut Highway
- Firefighters battle Country Fire
- Firefighters Battle Redding Structure Fire
- Crews extinguish Oroville house fire
- Fire crews contain Snowstorm Fire in Lassen County
- Firefighters are battling Cottage Fire in Shasta County
- California firefighters return from battling Australia fires
- Crews responding to vegetation fire, Corning