REDDING, Calif. - Cornerstone Community Bank has donated $50,000 to the Shasta Regional Community Foundation's Community Disaster Relief Fund. The donation will go toward relief efforts for the Carr Fire.
Funds received will be allocated for short-term support to large scale relief agencies that provide immediate assistance as well as long-term support toward rebuilding and recovery efforts as identified by local collaborative efforts.
“The devastation that the Carr Fire is leaving in its wake is immeasurable,” said Jeff Finck, President and CEO of Cornerstone Community Bank. “As our great North State emerges from this heartbreak, we believe in the strength and determination of our community. We are stronger together. Cornerstone’s Board and Staff will continue to explore every avenue of support we can provide and will encourage others both in and outside our community to do the same.”
For more information or to donate to the Carr Fire Community Disaster Relief Fund, CLICK HERE.
- Cornerstone Community Bank Donates $50,000 to Carr Fire Victims
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- United Way, Tri Counties Bank support Carr Fire victims with $175K donation drive
- Sierra Pacific Foundation Donates $35,000 to Carr Fire Victims
- Resources for Victims of Carr Fire
- Communities Come Together During Carr Fire
- Carr Fire Television Special
- Servers to Donate Tips to Carr Fire Victims in "One Night Charity"
- Support victims of the Carr Fire with the Carr Fire Relief Fund
- Gov. Brown Lowers Capitol Flags for Carr Fire Victims