CHICO, Calif. - A Chico woman spoke out about a group of people believed to have been trapped in a building in Paradise off of Pentz Road.
She says that there are 150-200 people trapped in a building under construction in Paradise on Skyway near Pentz Road. According to her, firefighters are dropping water on them to prevent embers from getting to them.
Watch her interview in the video.
- Chico Woman Speaks about People Trapped in Paradise
- Paradise High School Survives Camp Fire
- Firefighters Contain Structure Fire in Paradise
- Niners Coach, Paradise Native Helps Bring Paradise Football Team to Monday Night Football Game
- Grass Fire is Prompting Evacuations in Fairfield, Paradise Valley
- Thousands Lose Power Due to Fallen Crane in Paradise
- Father Calms Daughter During Intense Escape from Paradise
- VIDEO: A Look at Paradise After the Camp Fire
- 49ers Invited Paradise Highschool Football Team, Coaches, Cheerleaders to Monday Game
- Chico Firefighters Dispatched to Fire Call at Chico Super 8 Hotel