CHICO, Calif. - A Chico woman spoke out about a group of people believed to have been trapped in a building in Paradise off of Pentz Road.
She says that there are 150-200 people trapped in a building under construction in Paradise on Skyway near Pentz Road. According to her, firefighters are dropping water on them to prevent embers from getting to them.
Watch her interview in the video.
- Chico Woman Speaks about People Trapped in Paradise
- Paradise prowler arrest
- Paradise UPS Delivering Box Holders Mail In Chico Barnes & Noble Parking Lot
- Paradise High School Survives Camp Fire
- Firefighters Contain Structure Fire in Paradise
- Paradise Resident Returns Home, Shows What Remains
- Niners Coach, Paradise Native Helps Bring Paradise Football Team to Monday Night Football Game
- Grass Fire is Prompting Evacuations in Fairfield, Paradise Valley
- Thousands Lose Power Due to Fallen Crane in Paradise
- Father Calms Daughter During Intense Escape from Paradise