Redding, Calif.-- For North State residents recovering from the Carr Fire, the deadline to apply for debris removal is coming up.
Sunday, September 30th is the last day residents can either submit an option into the CalRecycle Debris Removal Program or remove the debris on your own.
The city of Redding says all debris from residential homes destroyed by the fire must be removed.
To apply, here is a link to the applications.
- Carr Fire Debris Removal Deadline
- Interactive Map: Debris Removal Process
- DEADLINE APPROACHING: What You Need to Know About Camp Fire Debris Removal
- Camp Fire Debris Removal Center to Open Monday, Meetings Scheduled
- Deadline Approaching to Apply for Carr Fire Disaster Assistance
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Carr Fire Television Special
- Carr Fire Stalls Construction Work
- Carr Fire: Evacuations lifted in some areas
- Boil Water Advisory Issued Following Carr Fire