The map above allows you to click on the black pin-points to see aerial views of neighborhoods affected by the Carr Fire.
The maps above provide an interactive way to see the latest developments of the Carr Fire and updates on structures involved.
The keys show what the colors on the map mean. You can zoom in on the map to see specific streets and their proximity to the fire, as well as specific structures.
For any questions, please email Action News Now at email@example.com.
- Interactive Maps: Carr Fire Activity, Structures and Repopulation
- Carr Fire: Current Evacuation Orders and Repopulation
- MAPS: The Effect of the Carr Fire
- Firefighters Battle Redding Structure Fire
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Carr Fire Television Special
- Firefighters Responding to Structure Fire in Anderson
- Carr Fire Stalls Construction Work
- Carr Fire Debris Removal Deadline
- Carr Fire: Evacuations lifted in some areas